|RND 7 – KENDA/SRT West Hare Scramble
Rattle Snake Chase– Hosted by Roadrunners
On Site Registration
Friday Sept 30th 6pm-9pm
Saturday Oct 1st 6:30am-4pm
Sunday Oct 2nd 6:30am-10:30am
AMA MEMBERSHIPS REQUIRED
Race 1 9am-9:30am (Minimum 30 Minutes
Race 2 10am-11:30am (Minimum 1.5 Hour)
Race 3 1:30pm-3pm (Minimum 1.5 Hour)
Race 4 3:30pm-5pm (Minimum 1.5 Hour)
Sunday October 2nd
Race 1 8am-10am (Minimum 1.5 Hour)
Race 2 10:30am-1:30pm (Minimum 2.5 Hour)
|Google Maps Link
RIDERS MUST PIT IN DESIGNATED PIT AREA
NHHA TRANSPONDER Required – $5
LOCAL or NHHA Number Required – $5
– AMA Membership Required and available at Sign Up
– 96db Sound Test for all Participants.
– Spark Arrestor and registration required.
– Mandatory Riders meeting before each race.
– Running Rain, shine or snow.- Minors Under 18yrs must have parent or guardian present at sign up.
– No Rider Medical Insurance
– Spectators assume all risks of personal injury or damages.
– No Spectators on or crossing the course
– No Minors, Pets, Smoking or Alcohol in the pits.