|RND 4 – KENDA/SRT West Hare Scramble
Shasta Dam GP– Hosted by Redding Dirt Riders
Gate: 6am-10pm Fri/Sat/Sun
On Site Registration
Saturday Apr 9th 7am-4pm
Sunday Apr 10th 7am-12pm
AMA MEMBERSHIPS REQUIRED
Race 1 8:30am-9am
Race 2 9:30am-10am
Race 3 10:30am-12pm
Race 4 12:30pm-2pm
Race 5: 3pm-4pm
Sunday Apr 10th
Race 1 8:30am-11am (Minimum 2.5 Hour)
Race 2 1pm-3pm (Minimum 1.5 Hour)
|Google Maps LinkRace Requirements
RIDERS MUST PIT IN DESIGNATED PIT AREA
NHHA TRANSPONDER Required – $5
LOCAL or NHHA Number Required – $5
– AMA Membership Required and available at Sign Up
– 96db Sound Test for all Participants.
– Spark Arrestor, Green/Red or Out of State Sticker Req.
– Mandatory Riders meeting before each race.
– Running Rain, shine or snow.- Minors Under 18yrs must have parent or guardian present at sign up.
– No Rider Medical Insurance
– Spectators assume all risks of personal injury or damages.
– No Spectators on or crossing the course
– No Minors, Pets, Smoking or Alcohol in the pits.
– No one under 16yrs will be issued permit.
– NO CAMPFIRES