|RND 2 – KENDA/SRT West Hare ScramblePrairie City GP – Hosted by Polka Dots MC
Gate: 6am-10pm Fri/Sat/Sun
On Site Registration
Friday Feb 12th 5pm-8pm
Saturday Feb 13th 7am-2pm / 5pm-8pm
Sunday Feb 14th 7am-12pm
AMA MEMBERSHIPS REQUIRED
Race 1 8:15am-8:45am
Race 2 9:15am-9:45am
Race 3: 10:30am-11:30am
Race 4 12pm-1:30pm
Race 5 2pm-3:30pm
Sunday Feb 14th
Race 1 8:30am-10am (Minimum 1.5 Hour)
Race 2 12pm-3pm (Minimum 2.5 Hour)
|Google Maps LinkRace Requirements
NHHA TRANSPONDER Required – $5
LOCAL or NHHA Number Required – $5
– AMA Membership Required and available at Sign Up
– 96db Sound Test for all Participants.
– Spark Arrestor, Green/Red or Out of State Sticker Req.
– Mandatory Riders meeting before each race.
– Running Rain, shine or snow.- Minors Under 18yrs must have parent or guardian present at sign up.- No Rider Medical Insurance
– Spectators assume all risks of personal injury or damages.
– No Spectators on or crossing the course
– No Minors, Pets, Smoking or Alcohol in the pits.
– No unauthorized Pit Riding. Permits will be issued at sign up.
– No one under 16yrs will be issued permit.
– Passengers limited to number of seat belts
– Helmets required in SideXsides per CA State Law.